Sunday, November 19, 2017

That one job...













I've worked on numerous projects over the years that have gone absolutely nowhere. Whether it be for a lack of budget, a client changes their mind, a new direction or whatever- I realize that it's a part of the creative process and a part of the business I've grown to accept over the years.

But if ever there was a project I had hoped would fly would've been this one where I would've had to come up with a series of abominable snowmen/ yetis and Chevy trucks. That would've been so much fun! I recall doing this as a sample for the project... only to have it dropped for whatever reason. It happens. I was bummed but being the forever optimist I knew there were other fun projects down the pipe. Maybe not as fun as this one could've been but one never knows what's around the bend.

No comments: