Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Last week of the Fall semester

Mercifully so, there's only a few more days left in this semester. In a few days, the December grads will hike and get their diplomas and it'll be another lot of artists cast out to the wacky world. Me? I just want to shake this stupid head cold and feel human again. My voice sounds like a bad brake job on a '52 Buick. I've also been annointed the Duke of Phlegm by colleague, Steve Schudlich as well. I've gone through Kleenex like a snot factory.

Just a few more days. Just a few more days...

5 comments:

Wesley Eggebrecht said...

Ahhh..Yes, it is great reading "Last week of the fall semester" But what I am really looking forward to is Comic-Con 08. I got a couple other kids that want to go!

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Oh fer the luv'a... It's barely December and you guys are already clamoring about Comic Con! I just want to stop sniffling and get through this week's worth of classes. Rest assured we'll talk about Comic Con soon enough though. Patience, patience, patience!

Andrea Kowch said...

Hang in there, Dave. I'm counting down the days, too.

DMBoyleDesign said...

Comic Con?

Did someone say Comic Con?

COMIC CON?! WHERE?!

It'll all be over soon Chow, don't worry buddy. Go to Bankok Express at 9 and Woodward and get a hot curry potato with chicken. That will clear you right up.

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Boyle, it's my head that's stuffed up. If I go to that Thai food place, it's liable to open up other parts of me that I might not want opened yet.