Friday, November 16, 2007

CCS Illustration Potluck



Another fun filled Potluck meal in our merry department, as organized by our Student Government reps, Lauren Moyer and Domenique Chery. As always a ton of food for the hungry masses and even better yet, an art exchange where I got Chris Houghton's piece shown here. My wayward piece of artwork ended up in the hands of colleague Don Kilpatrick!

There was a myriad of food such as Bryan Durren's Little Caesars' pizza, Steve Schudlich's White Castle sliders, Yoo-hoo soda, taco salad, chips, dip, chinese food, hummus, taboulleh, spanish rice, cookies galore, cornbread, cornbread, cornbread and more cornbread. Again, a fun time to be had by all. Kudos to Lauren & Domenique for their efforts.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

I can't wait till next semesters art trade. I need to find someone to replace me in making awesome potlucks... so I can come back and trade art and eat food!

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

I thought that's why we've got Domenique around. I'll coerce her into pulling off just as awesome of a job as you did. You've got a good bunch of support staffers around you this semester too.