Thursday, May 10, 2007

I couldn't be more proud



Earlier tonight was graduation at CCS and I couldn't be more proud of my students. They've stepped across to being peers and alums now. Not only have they refined their visual voices but they've also stepped it up as good human beings. Here are Mike Maher, Kitty Crawford, Annie Tanalski & Jessica Crump (on behalf of the graduating class) presenting our department administrator, Terry with a token of their appreciation. They've done good and I hold the strongest of convictions that these good people will continue to do good, not just in their fields but as human beings. My hats off to this year's graduating class.

2 comments:

imran said...

congrats dave and newly graduated students, hold on tight nuggets, its a wild ride :P those kids are lucky to have you dave, good vibes all around. how was the student show? stress free i hope.


-i-

Dave Chow Illustrations said...

Oh I've already gotten a handful of panicked emails from the fresh meat and they've only been out a week in the real world. It is a wonderful wild wacky ride, isn't it?? I have all the faith in the world in them. Hopefully I've imparted with them just enough manic energy, maybe a wee bit of wisdom, and possibly some humor to look at life as well.